| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stephenville, Nf in September is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.1 °C (46.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in September is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly dry. Circa 111.7mm (4.4in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 13:24 long with an average length of 12:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Stephenville, Nf September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Stephenville, Nf, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Stephenville, Nf:
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 298.4 kms (185.4 miles) NW
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 115.8 kms (71.9 miles) SSW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 278.5 kms (173 miles) WSW
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 276.4 kms (171.8 miles) SW
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 425.3 kms (264.3 miles) SW
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 428.9 kms (266.5 miles) SW
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 286.3 kms (177.9 miles) SSW
- St Anthony, Nf, Canada - 364 kms (226.2 miles) NNE
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 201.9 kms (125.5 miles) NNE
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 113.3 kms (70.4 miles) NE
- Gander, Newfoundland, Canada - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) E
- Alert Bay, Bc, Canada - 297.3 kms (184.8 miles) SE